Infinite Sword Glitch
The Infinite Sword Glitch (ISG) makes Link's sword constantly active without needing to swing it, meaning that anything that collides with the sword will take damage. Also, once Link is in this mode he loses the ability to automatically jump off objects and will not be able to fall off ledges.
The way you do ISG in this game is not the same as it is done in OoT because they patched it, but there's another way to activate it which is the only way to do it in OoT3D.
Method found by GlitchesAndStuff
- Get low on health (1/4 of a heart with Double Defense)
- Have a source of damage and obtainable health (heart, fairy flying around, etc)
- You wanna die at the same time Link makes a Jump Slash and then grab the obtainable health to not die.
- If done correctly Link will have ISG activated and be in low health again.
- Once Link is in this mode he loses the ability to automatically jump off objects and will not be able to fall off ledges.
- Unlike OoT, ISG can be deactivated by putting away the sword, pulling out an item, crouching, slashing, swimming, etc.
- Hovering still works, by getting hit by an enemy while shielding.
- Using Ocarina, an trade item, deku nuts, or a bottle cutscene will not deactivate ISG.
Last updated 05/08/2015